When you want to remember childhood, try the Moldova in Bucate smoked pork fillet. It’s tasty, it’s consistent and can be prepared in the most varied and unexpected ways. Below you can find a simple and savory recipe. Try it!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 mini baguette
- 500 g of smoked fillet from Moldova in Bucate, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 3 onions cut in scallops
- 50 ml of sweet cream with 32% fat
- 50 g natural cheese cream
- 100 g shredded blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon of spicy mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
- Heat the oven at 210 ° C. Cut the baguette in half, so that they can unfold as a book.
- Grate the oil in a pan with thick bottom and stir in the onions with a little salt until they have softened and become golden.
- In a kettle, warm the cream with the mustard, then add the cream cheese and blue cheese and seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Warm the composition but without boiling it.
- While browning the onion and heating the cheese cream, place the sticks unfolded on a tray in the hot oven and remove them after 5-6 minutes. Place the onion on the four half-baguettes, tapping the thin slices of fillet, then pour the cream over. Close the baguettes, put them on the tray again and re-introduce them in the oven for another 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with potato chips or roasted potatoes.